- Lesson plan should be written neat, clean and accurate.
- Introduction of topic should be relevant and systematic.
- The aim should be announced clearly in specific term.
- Explanations of subject-matter should be well organized.
- Experiment should be simple, suitable and relevant.
- Experiments should be conducted systematically with the help of students.
- The blackboard and other various stimuli should be used effectively.
- Student should be encouraged and new situation should be created for refocusing.
- Teaching aids should be relevant, attractive visible and should be used at proper time.
- There should be full participation of students.
- Recapitulation should be adequate, effective and objective.
Lesson Plan Free Download
While preparing a lesson plan for any class the pupil-teacher should keep the following points in mind: